Subscribe on Facebook

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Gay Love Letter


April 26 2012 ,

To My Beloved Jayant ,

How are you? I am writing to you with a voluptuous pleasure. I still remember the last meeting that we had. Your compassionate words are still ringing as music to my ears. The thought that this paper is going to be in your hands fills me with joy and brings tears to my eyes. I am longing for the next golden opportunity to meet you. You are always on my mind, I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when I wake, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. I am such a lucky guy to have found such a wonderful man in you. I miss you so much, it has been too long since the last time I saw you.

Your smile is so beautiful and magical. Every time that I think of your smile it lights me up inside. Even when I am having a really bad day, seeing you smile makes me want to smile too and it makes me forget about the previous events of the day.

Jayant , you must be the most caring person on earth. You seem to have an unlimited amount of patience and kindness. Every time I make a mistake you are right there to support me. The time that we parted still haunts me , I know I have been cruel to you by choosing Maya over you but believe me these six months I have been with Maya I have missed you every second , I know I got my temporary desires fulfilled but believe me you are the only one who gave my mind and my Soul the fulfillment it deserved. I know and understand how you would have felt when I said I want to part ways but trust me I was blinded , By my bodily desires for that woman who was never mine .

Thank you for all your patience with me and your uncanny ability to realize that I’m just be emotional or irrational and somehow shake it all off. You gotta teach me how to let go like you do. I love you honey and I am so sorry. I will continue to try to keep my emotions and stress under control. Even more I’ll try to not take them out of you when it’s not your problem and you didn’t have anything to do with it. Thank you for listening and loving me so much.I have had such a great time with you no matter what we are doing. As long as you are around, even doing the most mundane activity is fun.I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I miss you so much.

Please come back I promise I will never hurt you again. I want to bathe your neck with kisses. Kisses that fondle you. Kisses that make you moan. Kisses that make us moan. Our kiss shall be memorized among the lovers, whenever our lips unite in a love story. Darling, please come back to me. Please come back soon, I need you, I love you.

Yours Only,
Micky !!!


PS  : This is a gay love letter as challenged by  Ani The Mesh  "Imagine you have a gay partner and he is furious with you because now you are attached to a girl. Write something to bring him back?"

PS 2: I hope I have done justice , Please this is not to make fun of the orientation or hurt anyone , If someone feels so I am sorry Its just poorly covered up.

PS 3: "badnaam hi sahi , naam to hua"

8 comments:

  1. Jayant? Let me show it to your wife :P
    On a serious note, I loved each and every letter of this Gay-letter. Superb, kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. mickey and jayant have been my nick names :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha nice one rahul, thorouhly enjoyed it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, so now i can write similar way to my beloved one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, so now i can write similar way to my beloved one!

    ReplyDelete